Ticket Request Form
Submit your online ticket request no later than June 9th to ensure you can pick your tickets up at the studio starting June 11th. Any pre-ordered tickets not picked up at studio by June 15th will be waiting at the "Will Call Desk" in theatre lobby.
- PREMIUM SEATING is a designated section encompassing rows closest to the stage. (Roughly the front 1/3 to 1/2 of the theatre).
*GENERAL SEATING includes all other rows.
*Each section is self-seating = there are no reserved seat assignments within either section.
- PLEASE NOTE: though we do not charge a fee for children 6 & under, you MUST reserve a ticket for every child seated with you as indicated below.
- Volunteers: do not purchase a ticket for yourself if you are working the show.
- Ticket requests will not be accepted for those with an outstanding balance.
- Ticket requests are accepted online with payment in full via ACH, MC/Visa payment only.
- Hard copy request form/payment (download here) may also be returned directly to the studio or snail mailed to:
A Dancer's Dream
222 Beacon Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
- Complete/Return your request TODAY - see form below!
BACKSTAGE – Involves supervising (with 1–2 other moms) your dancer’s entire class back & onstage.
FRONT OF HOUSE – Involves any of the following… Ushering, Ticket Table, Concessions, “Doormen”
CREW – Involves any of the following… Placing & removing props, tumbling mats, kids, etc. Onstage.
TECH – Involves any of the following… Light, Sound, etc. Previous experience required.
REMEMBER – Do not purchase a ticket for yourself to the show at which you are volunteering.